Listening to: #41, Dave Matthews Band
Thinking of:

Creatively named for being the 41st song written by the Dave Matthew's Band... This particular tune carries great dynamics throughout, along with what seems to be individuality by each musician in a harmonic coherant sense.

Coherence, something I don't really have... Not then, not now, hopefully in the near future. However, what I can say this time around that though the day has sucked alot out of me, its possibly the day I feel most alive. Bizzare isn't it... I had less sleep than most days, been out since 8:30am and have to venture out of my room in a couple of hours...

I suppose there is a lot more to live for than just the common assignment phobiacity. Kelvin word of the day, phobiacity. No, I've not flown over the moon, spent a thousand bucks on brand new stuff (though I did buy some stationary and fruit juice) or won myself a brand new car. All it is, is the simple need to live instead of manifest in a state of mere existence.

Over the past month, weird stories involving food stuff includes a 10 year old cheese sandwich looking like Virgin Mary and cereals that look like ET. However, the baffling bit is that both items were both placed on eBay with the 1/2 eaten yet nicely packaged 10 year old cheese virgin selling for 15,000 British Pounds and the healthy Nutrigrain ET lookalike sold for a "paltry" 415 pounds. I believe somehow that there are people who feel too much for their food.

Bath Company: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time
Wanted: Rubber Ducky

I remember the period of time when I was enthusiastic by many things morbid... I still do like reading what people have written on their tombstones, especially those which have been around for the past century. In my opinion, a person is innocent at birth and noble when buried. Those that live, try to attain both to achieve either or neither in various degrees.

-When a butterfly flaps its wings, a storm brews somewhere else-




Comments

Popular Posts