Listening to: Offshore 97, Chicane
Thinking of:

Yeah, I finally got the stupid Chicane CDs... 2nd hand off ebay... Well, Chicane is basically Nick Bracegirdle's attempt at dance music and I do like it... if only it didn't cost so much. Ah well... Elaine!! Ur' fault this one, just by one song request... sigh...

Anyway, I did attempt to update this a couple of times... but all the drafts remained as they were and nothing got published. Hence a summary of the past couple of weeks...

Work... Nothing new... Always a new assignment every week.
Richa went back to India for the hols
Campus is like a dead town aside from the horde of corporate penguins.
Travels... well, thinking of... I think I've gotta make a decision by tonight
Books, nothing much unfortunately... finally finished "Starter for 10" and I'm starting on a Haruki Murakami, though I've gotta find time and effort to immerse myself in it.

I suppose with it being the holidays, I really should be more productive not only in studies but also in terms of catching up with friends and living life again. I've got to think of an idea for a Microsensor and then come out with a design for it. Some people spend an entire lifetime on something like this, yet the class gets till middle of April. It's a tall order and everyone has to have a unique sensor.

The sheep are not out grazing today... And once again, it's gloomy with clouds overhead.

These days I find myself hanging out with my classmates more often... I think it's a good thing...

Found in a box, some old photos of which I've forgotten about... that was pleasant. I miss taking photos.

Basically in summary... this post like my life is stuck in a dull state, waiting for something to happen. Yet, some say you've gotta make things happen... Meh

Comments

Popular Posts