Listening to:Not the Same, Ben Folds
Thinking of:

"Lets go hang out at the piazza"

Moments later, I find myself in a room with bass pumping and people shaking their heads and boozing up. How'd I get convinced to go to Top B of all things. Well, at one corner of the cooler we have blokes in dreadlocks pulling out their moves as if they've been going to some "Boxersize" thingy (So my hallmate tells me) and in the center of the stage, 4 other blokes with their hands on their heart and flinging the other one in the air. Gah, boyband rejects!

The air was dense and it was ridiculously hot in there even in our little air gap. Thank goodness for an invitation to the Graduate for a drink. A beer and some scotch, I found it heading straight for the head. Surprise!!! Playing peek-a-boo with alcohol isn't really a game as sooner or later, its gonna bite ya.

Surrounded by jocks and retards from engineering who by the way are drunk, doesn't really make for good conversation. Cest la vie.

Am outta here

Comments

Popular Posts