Listening to:
Thinking of:

- I had a great idea to blog, though the train of thought sort of self destructed at the platform, so once again its another wait for inspiration-

Anyway, am back in Malaysia if anyone would like to do brunch, lunch, coffee, dinner, supper. I'm Malaysian, food is my motivation.

Seeing that I'm here, I might as well proceed with tradition and complain about Malaysians in general. As I got back home from the airport, the first "typical Malaysian" thing that got me was the pace of walking... Any slower and we'll give 3 toed sloths a crawl for the cash. I swear the green people are wearing were previously white shirts just now covered with moss, and knowing Malaysians, we'll make it edible and insert it within our cuisine.

Driving! Lets not even go there, it'll take several years before I stop ranting about it.

Anyway, just a short post on my way out... Do take care and in the immortal words of Arnie, I'll be back!

Comments

Popular Posts