Listening to: Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth with Change in My Hand, Primitive Radio Gods
Thinking of:



Simplicity, clear skies... a kite and a beach. Though I did forget the circ. pol. or the gradient... sigh...



It's been about 3 years since I've been back. There are many habits I've had to change, the way I shop is now different, the way I speak has to be toned down. Even the way I take photos have changed. It's taken close to 3 years before I figured I can't take scenery the way I like it anymore. In pictures, there'll be people who aren't models, some are willing, some are not... It's influenced the purchase of certain lenses, a change in photoshop work flow and just the way I see photos.

I don't want to lose the travel photos, I love them to bits... But on the other hand, why not embrace another way of doing things.

I apologize I've not been writing much... it seems that in general, I take more photos when I'm happy and spend less time writing here.

Comments

Popular Posts