Listening: Love Song to a Saviour, Jars of Clay
Thinking of: Apparently nothing

I just got in from the garden with my blonde furry canine friend, Barkley... Well, thats not really true seeing that good ol' Barks really is family. Good natured and fun and a really nice fuzzy coat perfect for fuzz theraphy. Being naughty and silly though are his defining traits that come second after his ability to hide his intelligence through those large brown eyes.

Today I felt pretty bad for having to FFK Mei Jiun for lunch... I mean really, its the end of my holidays and I've yet to see my best friend. Heck, I've not met many people this holidays and perhaps that makes me look bad. Strangely enough, this time around, I'm quite happy just being at home alone and lazing around instead of my "am everywhere" self. Maybe I'm getting a little older and a little subdued. But oh well, I'm still alive and kicking!!

Dad seems to be in a good mood today and I have to admit, I really do like it. Instead of constant complaining about why everything else isn't perfect... dad's really quite the patient man, clear in speech and thought. Hmm... wonder why... I drove the Benz as my brother drove the other car with my dad sitting next to me as we headed to send the Toyota for its check up. Well, while doing a parallel with the Merc, I unfortunately scrapped the bottom of the bumper on the divider. No obvious scratches however, but usually dad would fly in a fit and suspend my driving licsence or something of that sort. But all he did today was asked me what happened and heard my explanation before just saying, "Oh well... just be careful." Stunned? Surprised? I didn't know what struck me then, just quite fortunate to live another day really.

I'm contemplating of having a proper topic for this blog instead of it being just about me. Any suggestions?

Dinner was fantastic as we made a trip to Jalan Alor for dinner... I stuffed myself silly with food and goodness, its been about 4.5 hours and I'm still feeling bloated. We then took to KL for a little walk only to be turned off by the number of people roaming the usual places of interest. Hence we departed to one of the closer malls to home name Great Eastern Mall. I had my grubby little hands (well, ok... I admit, they're not little) on a 15" Apple PowerBook and it was stupendously nice. Heck, parents think so as well... and they didn't flinch at the sight of the 8000 smackers price tag of that aluminum beauty. But they did flinch at the sight of the 21" i-mac. Hehehehe... Cest la Vie' either way, I don't have the moolah to splurge on such a gadget.

Apart from gadgets and materialistic matters... I find life has been a little unfulfilling... Imagine if I didn't have Barkley?! I've not strengthened most of my relationships with friends and over the past month, have done nothing about acquaintances and friends... In fact, in a way... I think everything is rotting under me and I've not noticed. My walk with God hasn't been as good as when I left the UK either... but for that matter, at least I recognise the problem and now I shall set forth to rectify it. Sigh... Anyways, I'm going to keep this a vaguely happy blog for now and shan't be too depressing... hence, I shall zip off to bed.

Night!

Comments

Popular Posts