Peekaboo

Listening to: The Essence, Herbie Hancock
Thinking of:

The weather is great, its cold and its bright... I'm stuck in my room today though, gotta spend sometime in the pad. I spoke to Hui Tek yesterday and it struck me as I extended my hand to shake his that so many people I will forget in a few years time, people whose hands I'm shaking, the smiles we're exchanging. Its bizzare...

On my way back to my halls, I thought to myself if its just me. I suppose not, since I will be one of those forgotten by others. However, thought progression led me to "Am I a fringe friend?" For years I've never been able to form an intimate circle around myself, admittedly it could be blamed to me not really trying. On the contrary, maybe I've never developed the tempremant to be super likeable. Not that I've got anything against it, but y'know... just a thought. Peekaboo dear!

For the past couple of weeks, I've been here there and everywhere... Been doing things, been working a bit, some insight into life of others... but mainly been lazy. Someone's asked for my phone number, had a few good chats with older friends...

Malaysia Nite posters are out thanks to Kar Wai and household! Hey, even a trailer... how is that... Expertise behind it, Sebastian! Woo Hoo... anyway, I'll post up the posters when there is a soft copy available.

Watched 15 with a bunch of Malaysians and Singaporeans... Basiceally it deals with wannabe Ah Beng gangsters in Singapore. The vulgarity and the trauma behind their screwed up lives and the people that view them. Smuggling drugs in a condom, suicidal tendencies and pretty interesting set of voccabulary. All of this at the age 15.


Comments

Popular Posts