Listening to:
Thinking of:

2nd day in the office and maybe I'm getting acquainted with Miri. Over the past 4 days, things have been a little crazy and by no means do I like Miri, yet I'm civilized with it. However I digress! It is charming but it's still a small place. Over dinner with another 2 colleagues from KL, it doesn't seem so bad. Once again, it's a good place to start.

As I type this, I'm mulling over the map trying to figure out some of the roads I'd have to take to head back to the hotel. It's not difficult, but I might be driving alone... so am a little freaked out. Well, it's got to happen sometime. Also, where the heck am I going to stay? I've got to give a few people a call, but my phone credit is dying and I can't be stuffed to switch it to a contract just yet. Maybe it's an impetus to do so.

I feel like a slacker at the moment... Everybody seems to be really busy, one senior colleague is being transferred to Nigeria and boss is spending a week in KL and a week in Sarawak. So, essentially I've not met her, though I've been told she's a good mentor and a tough lady. Cest la vie... Anyway, back to looking busy

Comments

Anonymous said…
Heya..Miri sounds like so much "fun"!!:P My email add is julst21@gmail.com..looking forward to your mail:)

Julia

Popular Posts