The Rambling Blare

Listening to: Rambling Man, Lemon Jelly
Thinking of:

"You've been on the go since the day since you've been born. Some live in houses, some live in homes. But I'm the rambling man"

-Siren-
1 a device that makes a loud prolonged sound as a signal or warning : ambulance sirens.
2 Greek Mythology each of a number of women or winged creatures whose singing lured unwary sailors onto rocks

Strangely apt... 2 months and 2 passings. Both, I can't make it to the comfort of family, not that I've been close to them to begin with. I do hope, the thought counts. Be it any consolation, I've finally come to terms with it, enough to throw the concrete box into a trench and not see it for a while.

Maybe its a sign, a signal or warning perhaps that I ought to be with loved ones a little bit more, put in a little more effort... Make more phone calls for longer. After all, money is only money (not to dilute its significance).

The second definition... well... lol...

Comments

Popular Posts