I woke up this morning wanting to pop out for brunch with no idea on who to call... On the other hand, had a long conversation and one of the few things that struck me was when the item turned to

if you don't knock heads, you'll get nowhere
all this being politically correct actions leaves everybody with a warm fuzzy feeling of conversation without getting anything done.

anyway... not much of a story teller lately and my words seem to have deserted. Perhaps I'll just try to pick this theme up some other time.


Ta!

On the other hand, I feel like a drive... out to Bekenu beach, though I fear motorcycles around the bends... I remember having so much fun out on B- roads in the UK at night racing through, probably looking like a blur of grey and blue. Somehow people used to turn their lights on and you'd see them a mile away to slow down.

Comments

yellow duck said…
careful on the roads! looks like a storm is coming..

Popular Posts