Suoicodilaiapxe citsiligarfilacrepus

Listening to:Blue in Green, Miles Davis
Thinking of:

I'm sure by taking a small step in the library, one could feel the intensity of stress, no thanks to the accumulation of a multitude of students from various streams packed into the cubicles and filling the tables with heaps of books ranging from literature to particle physics. Cest la vie come summer term.

It is only perhaps natural to find an outlet for this accumulated steam and I'm sure some do it in rather unortordoxed ways as compared to the rest of student civilization. Just having woken up from a short nap yours truly was on my way to a lab I was dreading (still barely coherent by the way). Perhaps it was the straw that broke the camels back, maybe the loose screw finally fell off but in a moment of madness, some student just burst out of the second floor doors screaming "Don't read the boar, its all rubbish" on and on. Needless to say the dreary library got a sudden jolt of life, though leaving a wake of befuddled faces (which did make me feel a lot better... nobody wants to look like a zombie in public alone) and perplexed looks. Apparently he bolted out of the library in an obstreperous manner and the stunned masses just blinked and all library activity was halted for that one moment.

That's the only highlight of the day. Oh, by the way... read the title back to front. Forgive me as I blend in with my chair for a bit.

Comments

Popular Posts