Frustrated, flustered and bewildered…

Listening to:
Thinking of:

Frustrated, flustered and bewildered…

It’s come to opportunity that I should watch 4 recently, none of which has quelled a certain frustration that builds after each film. In no way were any of them be labeled dogs yet strangely each one stands to contribute to the way I’m feeling right now.

King Kong
Roman Holiday
Lord of War
Memoirs of a Geisha

3 of the above have gotten me envious about the different locations of which the story is set and another created an impression of despair. 2 featured beauty and like it or not, beauty is fleeting and leaves an insuppressible tune ringing in my head. 1 annunciates the reality of life, the evil that keeps the flame of life burning…

Perhaps I might be wrong and the morning is playing games with my head, maybe the remake isn’t as great as the original, the book may be different from the screen and the other has few of Hollywood’s brightest stars to boost its name. I love Paris, I’m intrigued by Rome, I admire New York and so on and so forth for the other locations.

Lately I’ve also been thinking that I’ve wasted 4 years of my life without the talent or ability to take life changing photographs. Memories unfortunately do not stay fresh in the head and I’m pretty sure they’ve got an expiry date somewhere engraved unto each and every one of them. I do apologize when I do whip out the camera… it’s just that there is lots to catch up on.

As for this entry, try to match the description to the movie.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts