I'm bored, can't you tell?

Listening to:
Thinking of:

*buzz* The number you have dialed is currently unavailable, please try again never

What drives a person to ditch one's cellphone almost overnight
I believe I know one's sagacity
I believe I know one's sensitivity
Yet as a convert to be contacted
One puzzles over another one's motivation

The sudden digital hermit
Decides to live like Kermit
Singing under the moon
Singing only the blues

Or maybe its all in style
Possibly one would lie down for a while
Perhaps one can't call another senile

Oh harking back to the era
when cellphones only worked in limited areas
they were as big as bulky
having one, everybody thought you'd be lucky

The quiet without digital noise
Getting one then, was ill advised
How times have changed
Oh, how times have changed....

Comments

Popular Posts