Listening to:
Thinking of:

Momentary Melancholic Bliss

I miss having my camera around. There were some images just waiting to be taken… guess I’ll start having to suck it up and lug the SLR around. Admittedly, I’m looking for a light and versatile lens, am thinking of the 18-55 f/2.8 but alas maybe for Christmas. Will be justifying it with

a. Paris for CNY (strangely also Valentines day)
b. India in March
c. Auckland and about NZ in October
d. Fingers crossed… somewhere nearby in July

Anyway… momentary bliss spelt out from a flight out from KLIA, sat by the window when its drizzling, people going about in raincoats, flashing lights from planes and mist upon wheels down. Yes, still am obsessed with flying…

Then on, its up north Borneo to an elegantly dressed hotel room with all the space I wanted and the colors which I liked. Alas, no rest for the wicked as it’s only for my pleasure for 8 hours with my eyes closed and tucked in bed. Never mind that… breakfast in bed beckoned the next morning and lo and behold, the view… of a bustling market downstairs, moored vessels and the sight of islands in the background, blue skies and sea with perfect lighting for the sharp crisp image, yet with enough drama in the foreground just to ensure a delightfully playful photograph.

A day later filled with eager eyes and open minds. I’m once again on a plane… this time a turbo prop, oh delight… but that said, I could do with a good night’s rest right now with no work to look at.

Comments

Popular Posts