Listening to:
Thinking of:

Post September

The ninth month of the Gregorian Calendar has been a difficult time. Not difficult in suffering, not difficult in illness... just difficult in a way that has no shape or form. Not an unhappy time, just plain difficult.

Never mind the manic rush of work which led to 16 hour days at times, never mind the weather playing games and the stress in the shoulders.

At times September left me breathless, changes within minutes, news unexpected and items breaking. I couldn't manage expectation and neither could I manage my life. When neither is managed, somehow the gray area in between is pretty much nowhere. So, with almost nothing to show but yet almost insane... it's just not a good place to be.

They say home is a place one goes to for solitude, a place of rest. This also will be going away soon... news delivered in September. I enjoyed my time in Miri... but never thought of it as home. KL... well, lets just leave this for another story, but lets just say the concept of home is vanishing rapidly.

No, I don't feel sorry for myself but the heart is willing but the soul is tired. I am looking forward to a new year already... but am not willing to let this one go down without a fight.

Comments

kiwied said…
oh dear.. hang in there! *hugs*

Popular Posts