Brave

"Harry Kikstra, a climber/expedition leader/ photographer/ filmmaker/ producer/ writer/ public speaker/ cycler and many other things that have to do with sharing the beauty of the outdoors. I have climbed the 7 continental highpoints and have traveled a lot and will not stop soon, though normally I am based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

See the links to the right to learn more about me or see my detail page on the 7 summits statistics here or just Google me in word or images.

You can follow me on Twitter for news, updates and tips.

7summits.com is focused on the mountains, ExposedPlanete will also show more of the culture and other nature that is to be found on our 7 continents.

I hope that it will sparkle your imagination, make you curious or even just educate you a bit, being maybe the 3 most important aspects of society in my view.

A picture can say more than a 1000 wars and can maybe help understand the world around us. It's a small place, so maybe we can make the best of it together"

Comments

Popular Posts