Listening to: Porcelain, Moby
Thinking of: Nothing in particular

Damn it, that iPod assignment got me into listening to Moby, talk about a marketing strategy... Oh well...

Its been a while since I thought about things... jetlagged and I get tired by the time its 9pm... and then, the morning begins at 4. Term has begun and I'm a still a little sad, though I am going to try to get a good start on the term. In English, that pretty much means that there isn't going to be much time to worry.

I was thinking about something someone said earlier last year... "You've got to learn to let people in to your life..." I mean hey, what can you reply to that... well, I'm stumped. Is it that pride in independence has taken precedence over just being me. Goodness, this sounds so juveneille and I'm at the ripe old age of 21. Sigh, where is the fast car when you need one... I really would like to go out for a drive or something like that, just to scare myself a little, to think a little and maybe just feel comfortable for a while. No point being catty over life... Too many things that one can potentially do...





Comments

Popular Posts