Listening to: Love Song For No One, John Mayer
Thinking of:

My life bears no resemblance to that just 50 days ago. Suddenly I find myself spiralling out of control once again, only with different circumstances. I find myself playing a "mamak" in a play and stuck on the computer refering to nonsence. It's time to delete that one game which has kept me in my room! Thats it... Cold Turkey time...

I find myself regressing into a state of which I hate... Yes, I'm comfy in my room and love what I have in it. From my books, my cd player all the way up to my kettle and boxes of tea and coffee.

"Organise youself!"

Because an idle mind is the devil's workshop(not to mention the perfect place for mental cobwebs),I meet up with friends to exchange conversation. Yet, where is my motivation to live. I cannot do this anymore... I've got to get out of my comfort zone and find motivation to once again, live as life has meant it. Not to be stuck in my comfy cell... No man is an island...

Valentines Day is upon us... I do wonder if I should pop out to Coventry on that day just to laugh at blokes looking all tense wondering if they should get the handcuffs in fur or plain. But seriously, blokes running from shop to shop looking for flowers and some cheapo chocolate. I don't understand the point of a pagan ritual in response to showing affection and love. Is it a reminder? An excuse? Definitely a big excuse to make more money...

Comments

Popular Posts