3's a Lucky Number?

Listening to:Black Devil Car, Jamiroquai
Thinking of:

A week after London went pop, a new trip down to London was called for... Hey, a multitude of reasons ok...

Anyway, a day after getting back... London got another couple of fizz balls.

Perhaps I'm trivializing the issue by the use of bubble gum language, in all honesty though London covers up the scars pretty well, yet you can tell it's been battered time and time again. For example (once again, with selfish notion), a journey that could be done via a 15 minute train ride using the Piccadily now takes an hour with the bus aided with numerous pedestrian crossings and horrendous traffic.

Lightning doesn't strike twice they said... Apparently it does in London (and almost as TJ informed me, in Madrid). I'm not going to continue with the topic of London since I'm sure most of whatever has already been said.

Over the stay in London spanning more than a weekend, I've got to say I did enjoy myself meeting people, BBC Proms and little trips here and there.

BTW, the kitchen cleared off a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts in less than a day.

Comments

Popular Posts