A Little Fast, A Little Slow

Listening to:Flute Salad, Sven Van Hees
Thinking of:

Admittedly work is going a little slow at the grid today, not only have I in 2 hours accomplished what can be done in 30 minutes, but I've had lunch twice!! Well, I've been constantly hungry today... so bite me. Now that we're on the topic of food... I'd like to bring your attention to "Supersize Me"

Now, I'm sure most of you would have been enlightened by the self styled documentary where film maker Morgan Spurlock put on 25lbs after eating excusively at McDonald's for just one month. Now, of course you can't please everyone, McDonald's executives aside...Merab Morgan obviously felt insulted by the documentary and hence led to her new found diet, the McDonald's diet. Allegedly, the 35 year old Miss Morgan has lost 33 pounds in 67 days and her goal of losing 40- 60 in 90 days seems pretty possible.

"It's kind of like the poor man's diet," she said. So supersize this! However, she also has memorised the nutrition content of every thing on the menu, limits herself to 1400 calories a day and professes to have only had french fries, twice. Of course, this is not an encouragement to all you waiting to do this diet... I'd stick with fresh fruit, vege and loads of exercise... and water of course!

Comments

Popular Posts