Listening to:Nocturne in E flat Op 9 No 2
Thinking of:

Admittedly, I'm writing this as my body is intoxicated with unnatural levels of alcohol. My excuse would be I've got to clear off my cabinet of drinks before I end my tenure in the room, since it wouldn't be feasible to post my bottles back home.

However, after taking a walk with Adi. back to his place, I came back and started writing up part of my dissertation. However, my dissertation isn't the thing that interests me at the moment... The whole night, though one or two of us suggested drinking games (believe me, I'm desperate to get away from my work, my life at the Learning Grid and break away for just one day, though the irony being I did work... Cest la Vie, the life of a desperate student) the conversation topic circled around our encounter with "townies" or "Chavettes" as well as the all common issue (strangely that never runs away, be it 14 or apparently, 40...yeah, some of the guys are that old)of who's getting "in touch" with who. No matter whatever the age you are, there is a strange curiosity with our acquaintances love life. I've wondered that for years.

Anyway, the more interesting story should be given to the Chavs in Coventry for their contribution in enriching our experience in England and Coventry as a whole. Racial discrimination... I'll try to list the "conversation" as best as I can... I blame the adrenaline then, and the influence at the moment. The characters involved are: R, A, C, J C, Myself. Situation: On our way to Foleshill...

Chavettes (smoking in the bus): Could you close the window

R: Y'know, maybe if you didn't smoke in the bus

C: Oh shut up you, b*tch

R: Well, if you don't like it, close it yourself...

C: Sure... (walks from the back row, slams the window shut)

Kelvin: (opens the window) Well, I kinda like it this way

C: Profanities... take a wild guess

The Bunch: Laugh (Carolina trying to tell R to chill out)

C: Oh shut up, you think its funny innit', well more profanities
(verbal skirmishes)

C: You don't even belong here
(thought: pretty damn stupid since you're on the bus in the middle of friggin foleshill(mostly South Asian community))

1/2 the bus: (Stare uncomfortably at underaged pretty much retarded chavettes)

C: OH *profanities* just close the window, could you smell any smoke?

K: *shrugs*

Random Passenger: Its stuffy anyway, leave it open

Bunch: Leaves the bus as it was their stop

K: Sheesh, someone's gotta pay for ur' social security cheque

Bunch: Laughs, while walking off the bus...making jokes

at Lunch....

who would have thought the coincidence, the 2 chavettes walk by the place we were having lunch only to have R laughing her face off at them. Chavettes obviously looking kinda embarrassed. We'll leave it at that... MORONS, 1/2 brained 13 year olds who don't have breasts, stop wearing that push up bra, go back to your broken homes, learn something and have some respect for people who are going to support you and that kid you're going to have when you're friggin 16 if you're lucky.


Speaking of kids... Apparently 1 in 25 fathers (in the UK) are bringing up children mistakenly as their own. Oh well, such is the society at the moment...Lets not forget the weather shall we?

Comments

Popular Posts