Listening to:Waltz, Dvorak
Thinking of:

Another morning, sunshine filtering through the curtains... I look to my right and 2 inches from my face was the wall. The eyes forced open and then whoa! I fell asleep on the floor again... Well, its not that I got pissed and crashed on the floor. Of late, its been a little too warm in bed and thanks to extra duvets, a cushy sleeping bag and extra bedding, the floor (cleaned) can be turned into a rather comfortable sleeping area, in fact I think its doing my back some good.

Prior to my window switching, I was looking at a word file which contains fragments of my work which is due in pretty damn soon. The word count indicates I've got about 12,000 words yet I'm majorly screwed if I can't find or define a conclusion. I believe that the graphs that I've produced have significant and prominent issues with themselves. Why can't they be nice and reveal their secrets... Whatever!

Comments

Popular Posts