Listening to:Six Feet Under, OST Six Feet Under
Thinking of:

The schedule is simple, wake up, grab some breakfast while reading e-mail, news and what not, wash up and then head out to the grid about 9-10am, grab a cuppa, get frustrated at work, return back to my room around 9pm.

Sometimes its strange how a television sitcom imitates life with a rare moment when not everything is alright within the 30 minutes. I wish life was like a comedy, quick snappy lines and an exaggeration of real life happening around you, thinking out loud and where hurt, anger, sadness can be washed away in a matter of sound bites. Alas, life is life as we know it, where there is more wrong then right, trying to make sense and to justify everything that happens on a local or global scale. Its baffling to see how I'm trying to make people buy more things when so many can't afford the simple necessities of life. Yet this moral argument only exists in my head and the last time I checked, it doesn't affect the decision that I've got to find out something important enough to influence the bourgeoisie to part with their money for their next indulgence. However, I told a bunny the other day that should the chance to pop by Ethiopia arise, I'd like to go... to see with my own eyes.

My mind flips back to the times where I overdramatised my existence with the desire to fall asleep, never to awake. Heck, what was I thinking?

All is well in Loserville and hope fellas back in Malaysia are breathing well and fingers crossed, the burning is reduced (stop, yeah... dream...), the rains arrive early this year.

A proper entry is owed...

Comments

Popular Posts