Listening to: Violin Concerto in D, Sibelius
Thinking of:


Spent most of the day online and the rest of it out at Birmingham... No offence to the bunch of them but I was dulled out of my wits. For one, I can hardly speak to one and the others, well... Today I just can't be bothered. I've lost all ability to conduct a vaguely intelligent conversation and whatever I mutter is either juvenile or utter rubbish.

I suppose I could talk about the effect of Chernobyl on Russia's current population and the environment of which it used to occupy. But nah... would it make any sense? Probably not and chances are will be filled my assumptions on my behalf, not much intelligence.

I suppose I am in a rather foul mood at the moment, having to postpone my flight by 2 days doesn't help and I've got to admit it, I'm looking forward to going home and having parents take care of me for a while and to be able to hide away from problems that have been plaguing my mental being for the past week or so. I also have to bear 2 extra days without a decent hot dinner because all my stuff is nicely packed and placed in storage at the moment. Oven dinners and microwave dinners, uggghh... I wonder how some people can live their entire student lives on them or worse still, tinned food.

Screw it, I'm gonna write little notes reminding me of what I have to do and then head to bed. Feeling grumpy at the same time...

Comments

Popular Posts