Listening to: What you think about, St. Germain
Thinking of:

I supposed the break was longer than expected. Not that I've got much to write now... Sigh, have also been putting off changing the layout of the blog for ages. Don't know if I should just do mild changes to the current version or just go for a total change.

I get this strange feeling that I'm stuck somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Neither here nor there... I suppose there are loads to do, only if I could find the effort to do it. My life has been wrapped around family and the dog these couple of days, along with the notion of travelling around a little and doing silly things. I wonder if I should start riding once again and to find a group of friends into the off road thingy. Preferably, someone I can keep up with... Hehehe... I'm crap!

Objectives this holiday not yet met... To head to Singapore... I've got to think of a time to head down for the first time in years. To go to Melaka next week? Should I? Have I turned sort of anti social? Brief sight of clarity in the midst of confusion... Aaarrrgghhh.

Comments

Popular Posts