Listening to:
Thinking of:

Hence commences the countdown to leave the university as an undergraduate... The next time I update this would be from the other side of the world, in a warmer tropical climate and hopefully not severely jetlagged.

Things to do back home
a) Cut hair
b) Dentist
c) Passport renewal
d) Visa Application
e) Walk with my buddy, Barkley!
f) Get fit
g) Hang out with ol' college buddies before some of them zip back to medic school
h) Watch urrr... Catwoman with M.Lee
i) Find Jules
j) Gonna go to Penang for some camp thingy mom signed me up for

The list goes on... Things which are obvious and aren't there are like eating.

I'm bored

Anyway, reading some Malaysian news... Ducks at Perak (a state) farm disease free.
What about those on university grounds, have they tested those ducks? Are they disease free? What about those geese? I swear they've lost their mind with all the squacking and barking while chasing little kids wanting food... Zombie geese? Oh well...

Anyway, for amusements sake... These are a couple of pick up lines that made me chuckle and a in the face reminder that NO ONE, absolutely no one should ever try using them.

Baby did you fart, 'cause you blow me away!
If you were a booger I'd pick you first
Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
Excuse me... do you speak Klingon?

But of course, there are some which are not too bad and if some ya might wanna try them and let me know the results... That'll be excellent.

Giant polar bear (What?) It broke the ice.
Has anyone ever told you that you have Scandinavian hands? (Uh, no.) No, of
course not, that would be an incredibly stupid thing to say, wouldn't it?

Did I mention I was bored?

Comments

Popular Posts