Listening to: Go Faster, Propellerheads
Thinking of:

The irony of this song was I was thinking of writing regarding being stuck in the realm of where all vehicles move at snails pace... i.e In traffic jams. I wonder if future generations would identify our culture and period of civilization with traffic jams and how our inefficient selfs would sit and idle in our idling vehicles. Motorcyclists do not apply... Sometime methinks they exist only to dampen the spirits of those stuck on four wheels in traffic.

Anyway, while being engulfed in a mass of bodies and stuck in traffic, a thump on my left hand side kinda broke the circle of what was a monotonous dream of bunnies scampering off into the countryside (Don't ask!). So yeah... then as soon as I turned my head to the side of the thump, so my wing mirror was slightly pushed, no biggie... Just retract and redeploy them. It occured to me that perhaps people in relation to nature and on their manmade machines do actually portray nature in its primitive and carnal nature. Well, some things anyway... Motorcycles were like a freakin' swarm of bees! Patriotic ones... with flags! (Oh, today is Malaysia's independence day)

So urrr.. I suppose its fair to wish this country a great year ahead (last year, 8% growth) and well... yeah!

Comments

Popular Posts