Listening to: 4 Seasons of Lonliness, Boyz II Men
Thinking of:

Gah, I'm turning busy... if not doing accademic stuff, I'm here there and everywhere. Sigh... But I think it's good to be doing things than let the idle mind go running off into the sunset.

Anyway, played stunt kites with Danial and well, TJ sprained his ankle. Popped by Godfrey Hall, BMW showroom and well... had so many pretty shiney BMW's. Sigh... Now if someone would pass me a winning lotto. ticket, I'd be most grateful. Giving 1/2 the initial earnings to charity. But anyway, back to the day, so those 2 things pretty much took up the whole day and with the addition of lectures and meetings and a swim in the morning. Sigh, I'm pooped. Anyway, thought I'd write something while I can... Now, pass me the Gin and Tonic. Hehehe... Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts