Listening to:Futures, Jimmy Eat World
Thinking of:

A week, a load of things... Barely have I found time to breathe and at times, it feel nauseating on the other hand, some give a sudden rush of adrenaline and at others, its just comforting. A whole mix of emotions to the fore and when it slowly drains off, sometimes all is left is a strange void.

It builds character! I suppose that is gonna be the phrase the future will say in retrospect in regards to the present. Of Aliens and spaceships, road trips, being a representative, to be driven to the brink and jumped right off and to be helped out and cared about. Its all too varied... The result is a postgraduate sat in his room typing out his blog listening to some pretty good emo tunes (emo isn't short for emotional). I'm thinking of getting this album... Jimmy Eat World, Futures...

Reading the previous paragraph, I just realized how random it actually is. Hmmm... Oh y'know what?! TOUGH! Man, I really need to find some topic to write about and find the time to actually write a proper entry. I suppose this will do for now

Comments

Popular Posts