Listening to: Latin Note, St. Germaine
Thinking of:

The past few days have been really fantastic. Thanks loads to friends who are like family... For the sacrifices that they've (you guys) made and the fun, wishes, laughter and not to mention, good food! Truly a 22nd to remember.

I mean a committee meeting that ends with a cake, a trip from london, staying over in leamington, the dinners that were so painstakingly plan and made and most of all, the good company I've been indeed more than blessed with. I've not even started on the gifts. I can be sure when I say I am truly humbled by all of this... Just thinking of it all, I'm lost for words.

For the many having birthdays around this time as well... Happy Birthday! We might think we're Valentine's Day mistakes... But hey, we're not the only ones.

Comments

Popular Posts