Listening to: Heartstrings, Secret Garden
Thinking of:

Man! I come back from London and the first thing I hear is a sappy song... Anyway, sitting here at my computer sipping green tea (think I put a bit too much into the pot) with my new teapot and matching glass!



Anyway, yes! Trip to London! Well, went down to visit the charming Miss Ohinata and well... unfortunately both of us were swamped with work and sadly enough, we spent most of our time reading or for yours truly, tried keeping awake. What is it with work and its adverse effect to conciousness? So, nope! No fascinating stories this time around.

Anyway, just thought I ought to head back to my work before meeting the supervisor at 3-ish. Gotta tell her what I've done though... So yup! Shall update once I find something more interesting to write about.

Comments

Popular Posts