Listening to: Theme Song, Monsters Inc.
Thinking of:

It might be good she says... Perhaps! I'll be heading to Notts tomorrow along with most of the Malaysian Soc. for the annual Notts Games. This time, I'm not banking on meeting any acquaintances and old friends. Heck, I didn't even tell Raves I'll be heading his way.

Somehow what I would love to do is impulsively buy a fast car and just drive away from this spot of life, most would consider a minor pothole. But tomorrow, volleyball it is! I know I screwed up the team selection by leaving it so last minute and not making it well known. Fingers crossed and hoping we'll just play with our hearts on our sleeves and well, just enjoy ourselves no matter who our opponents are. That’s how its been for the previous 3- 4 tournaments, so why should it be any different?

London is calling my name, for friends whom I've not met in ages and people I ought to keep in contact with. Things to do, things to see and most importantly... things to eat!

"Should one ever be bored of London, one is bored of life" anonymous

I remember reading that when I was in London for the first time in my life... 7 years ago. Somehow I don't believe it... but in essence, the multitude of things to do. Ah well...

Comments

Popular Posts