Listening to: Blister, Jimmy Eat World
Thinking of:

I write this as I am on my way back to Warwick from Cardiff. For me personally, its a journey of mixed emotions and thought. We managed to get 4th place in volleyball which is one step up from our previous results which has been to quater finals. I am both pleased and dissapointed at the result... I am genuinely glad that the team has improved in technical and in spirit. We have in a quest took a year gelled together and to support each other. Though I am no key player, I am proud of them. we played several good games and showed great effort as a team. Yet, i am dissapointed by one performance of mine that i lost my cool and storted making silly mistakes.

On the other hand, I am glad to have met some old friends... Vinod, Jack and surprise surprise... Samuel Tan. Overall, I have nothing but to admit that its been a good day. Only thing is that I'm absolutely smashed at the moment I really do wish I can just fall into bed and sleep. Oh well...

Apart from volleyball, I feel mixed... I had 2 very strange dreams a couple days ago each regarding people and creatures close to me... Both are rather disturbing as well, both involved the possibility of losing them both. Somehow I'm sick and tired of losing people in terms of friends and thru death, I know its not my will that these things come to pass and yet I know my wisdom and thought isn't close of that of the Almighty.

More often than not, I find myself in envy of others... Not in a bad sense, no... However, I tend to feel a bit disappointed with myself. I don't understand how that some with so little work can achieve such greatness and how some have fingers that belong with musical instruments while others have the genius of the pen. I know mother nature has been kind to me in allowing me to do things to the level that I am able to do. Somewhat a bit of a Jack of all trades, master of none, kind of situation. Sometimes it annoys me to be able to contribute in such a small portion due to the lack of ability. Somehow it seems nothing I do is a remedy for it... I guess somehow I'd like to be able to progress ahead of myself to see competition vapourise in the rear view mirror while I ease to press forward. Muahahaha... Now on to take on urrr... I mean, take over the world! ;)

Well, think I shall make this a short temporary entry while I try to catch some shut eye.

Back!



Listening to: Pointless Nostalgia, Jamie Cullum
Thinking of: Dang, Woke up late!

Anyway, its Sunday afternoon and I missed my bus to head down to Coventry for church this morning. Sigh... Oh well. ANyway, today has been a lazy Sunday. One I dearly miss as for the pass few weeks, work has come in and gone out rushed and hopefully that little bit of effort have pleased my supervisors.

I had a few interesting conversations with a couple of people today. I don't know why I chose to be so open in one conversation with one of my juniors. Its not a bad thing, just a little uncharacteristic. Also called home and quite pleasantly surprised that my parents have planned their little trip over to England for my graduation, should I graduate that is. Somehow I don't know why but I've lost quite a bit of confidence over this accademic year, the notion that I still can attain my 1st has somewhat eroded. However, now I leave it to God and hopefully I continue to pick up momentum with work and whatever else I have to do.

Anyway, I've got to run off to a gig that my housemates are playing... This is a ska band that their playing in strangely entitled Nutsack...

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts