Listening to: The Best of Me, The Starting Line
Thinking of: Shopping... whoa!

8 hours of shopping... Dang it! Eventual damage, about 100 pounds... How do I justify the ammount spent, well... I bought a pair of sneakers from Nike which cost me quite a bit and that took the majority of money. I also bought another shirt from Next, a dark blue one with an interesting sheen... I was something I knew I had to have and it looked different from my other dark blue Next shirt back in Malaysia.

Interesting enough, I didn't manage to get what I wanted... a suit jacket. Somehow no matter wherever I went, I couldn't get a jacket with a proper cut and fit. Somehow something had to go wrong... either the chest size or the sleeve length or the shoulder width. It was always the case where 2 out of the mentioned 3 were correct and one minor detail would ruin the fit altogether. So I've decided to go with my old jacket tomorrow, which is probably one size too small for me anyway and then head back to Malaysia to get something tastefully done with a fraction of the price. I was quite surprised that even the Versace and Burberry one's didn't fit well, and the one that almost did the job was the Zara jacket... However, a fatal flaw in one of the 3 criteria meant it was a no, no either way. Maybe I've just got a strange body... Oh well... Cest la Vie'

Today I went with Yael to Birmingham.... It was almost random when I called her yesterday for a chat and it ended up with us going to Birmingham today. Shops of interest today were pretty much the usual... Selfridges, Topshop, Borders (the geek in me had to cry out), Next, Nike, Druckers (hey, the tummy gremlins insisted on food, ok), Zara, Muji and some other places. Admittedly, I think it was a pretty good trip... Both of us took part in shopping and well, Yael got me to try on this shirt I thought I'd never try and it did look pretty alright... It was a white shirt with hollow diamond prints... So yeah, think light colours and significant dark ones happen to suit me best. Hehehehe...

Before we headed off, we popped by Selfridges and thought I'd get someone a little surprise from there... nothing special, just a Oreo bar, Yael did the same thing as well... and the result on my side was nice to say the least. I guess I could do that a bit more often with a different sample of people. Well, I don't know...

Remind me again why I decided to pop onto campus today when I could've taken the train to Leamington train station, which is like 3 minutes walk from my place and took the bus to campus instead of that to Leamington direct as well? I'm beginning to question my sanity... Utter stupidity I guess... Bah!

Its been a while since I added a tag board on my blog... why? Cause it looks so empty and depressing. I guess it doesn't help that I don't tell that many people about this anyway... So much for my initial motivation to actually have this as a place where I try to tell people my thoughts and views on certain issues as well as a method of self expression to the rest of the world. Not that I think I'm good enough to grace the world and its potentially shiny lights or gun shots... but yeah, why not... y'know... might even get my 10 seconds of fame. Hehehehe...

Malaysia Nite is tomorrow and well, I do hope that everything is "GO" for the sake of Malaysian Soc. and personally to everyone involved as well. Any of you guys reading... (highly doubt it) here are 2 pair of fingers crossed for you guys.

I did something really juveneille the other day at practice before heading to the gym... It was definitely something I could've avoided easily... Not that anything was the matter... just thought that the brief moment of self integrity in the backseat could have given the wrong consequences should it be in a larger and different situation.

I don't know why this album sounds so different from the first time I took a listen to it... Taking Back Sunday is a pop punk band under the label of Drive Thru records. I think the sound is a little fresh and over engineered a wee bit... But nonetheless, a good pop punk album. I know both Iain (housemate) and Elaine (Friend in Cali.) were quite pleased when I told them I got the album. Oh well, to me its another piece to my very random musical taste, think Bach's piano concerto followed by some loud screaming.... I know a few of my friends should they be reading this would be cringing at the thought. Well, its not bad... playing Mozart's Requim, I can easily have someone screaming next to it... Its just so angry somehow I feel.


Comments

Popular Posts