Thoughts and SIlence

Listening to: Nothing
Thinking of:

Its been ages since I posted an entry... But today I found that perhaps I really should.

I was on Oxford yesterday for a day trip... Nothing quite like a little visit to 2 friends whom I shared years of friendship with. It wasn't awkward though I've not met Ray in 3 years. Now Ray is a person whom I can trust, someone thats been rather open to me and I can only hope that I can do vice versa. Well, he's in Oxford doing some exchange programme till May. I am indeed glad to see him and to catch up, so much as changed about Ray, most of them for the better... but I can't shake off the notion that he's still Ray. He remains the same person fundamentally to me... A keen performer with the guitar and certainly a man with a heart of gold and for God. I have always impressed by Ray, even more so this time... His work and ministry in the States has surely been an encouragement to me... in more ways than one. To think that I've been classmates with him for 4 years (well, 3.5... 2 years in school and another 1.5 years in college). He's definitely a charmer but he knows where his heart lies... and Ray surely is a faithful one.

Jadey is a busy girl... well, that said... I have to thank her for taking some time off for me to hop over to bug her. I've known Jade since secondary school as well... then again, 3 of us were in the same CU commi... Jade was my boss. Hehehehe... A lovely girl thats articulate and sweet at the same time. Little does she know she was one of the pillars that held me up when my life was really in the garbage bin. Though we're both in the UK, its strange though that we've not spoken much this year...

Admittedly its less than a day since I left Oxford and I'm already missing the company. Question is, what is so different about Jade and Ray that makes me miss them so much? I really wish that I could be closer to them, to spend more time in fellowship with them but of course, I have to be reasonable, realistic and prudent. These are a few of the people I wish I will never lose... God willing...

Comments

Popular Posts