Listening to: Radio, The Corrs
Thinking of:

My room has pretty much lost most of it's character... In a couple of minutes, all the framed art prints and paintings as well as the still shots will be taken down. I'll have to pop by the stationary place to get some bubble wrap for the lava lamp and other breakables.

I've also just come to realise that on Wednesday, it'll be the Final Fling. Whip out the bow tie, the cufflinks and the fancy shirt! Topped with a suit of generous porpotions... I guess I'll be going with my housemates and that particular circle of friends. I'm quite glad that some of my good Malaysian friends are going... Though admittedly this year, I've not seen or spoken to them much, they remain good friends and university definitely would not have been the same without them... Heck, I need a camera. Please oh please will it arrive on time, early as well...

On Friday, I'll be zipping off to Venice leaving the diluted English life I've lived over the past year for a good 5 days. Somehow it's not really sunk in for some strange reason.

Over the past couple of days on the other hand, I've come to realise the precarious situation of my plans next year. I've placed everything in a single basket and if I don't achieve my Masters offers, chances are I'll have to head back to Malaysia... and admittedly, I am not inclined to the notion of heading back just yet. Oh God, I place my fate in your hands...

RIght, now to get a haircut, one which is long, long overdue.... Admittedly I'm a bit nervous since this is only going to be the 2nd time I'm getting one in the UK and the 1st was 2 years ago and it turned out to be a "mangkuk" cut

*mangkuk= bowl in Malay



Comments

Popular Posts