Listening to: Urrr... I don't know the title, Coheed and Cambria
Thinking of:



*image taken with Nikon Coolpix 5200 on date above, snapping thanks to Sophia*


I have to say its as though Final Fling seems like an indicator that it's all ending... So many faces I've gotten used to seeing in all 3 years of university, some of them almost every day begin to fade slowly and into memories. Whats left or left to do is to keep those memories or to continue keeping in touch in words.

Do mind the short entry, its just somehow I'd rather leave the memories of Final Fling undisected and left in peace with the pictures and memories. To so many of you, many of you who do the wiser thing and not waste time reading my rantings, here is one to hopefully many years of words and grey hair!

Oh by the way, this one is taken by Iain (I think) of Mariam with Tim from ASH! Yeah, they played last night! ;)



Comments

Popular Posts