Listening to:
Thinking of:

I guess packing up the room induces a sense of nostalgia. Everything that is familiar is gone, though strangely enough my table still seems to be filled... a reminder that I still have loads to do.

Timmy came over yesterday to say goodbye before he head off to Bath. Another stark reminder that its all coming to an end... so many faces will just turn into faded memories, and too many memories will just turn into past incidences. But I guess life has to move on... I think goodbyes exist partially to remind us of our human nature and the ability to feel moved and sad. I never liked saying goodbye, to some people more than others. Yet, as with hello... its almost a neccesary part or conduct and relations.

I blame the busses! My inability to go to Westwood today to say goodbye to Matt is all due to the fact that darned TWM has only 3 busses a day out of Leamington and StageCoach has ceased all busses out of Leamington on Sundays. I made some critical mistakes yesterday... of which one of them was ignoring the fact that term ended on Friday hence busses are less frequent and end by 10:30pm.

Sigh, anyway.. think I've got to go search for stuff for parents' trip.

Comments

Popular Posts