Listening to: Ridiculous Thoughts, The Cranberries

Finally, I can have a day to myself... probably curl up with the book I've been trying to finish. Am feeling a little subdued today, no thanks to the lack of sunlight to my room and the mellow music of choice today.

My thoughts are still swirling around and are not collected... I know I've got a lot to think of and many decisions that have to be made in a short span of time. Emotions can be pretty annoying in days like today... Why can't one just be so determined as to abstain from feeling? I'm happy, angry, sad and relieved at the same time... One foot in the swamp while the right hand reaches for the heavens. In a week, I've been to Cornwall, Nottingham and The Birmingham Motorshow... possibly be heading to London on Tuesday with the housemates. Sigh...


"We're going to have to move on..." Taken from the above song title...

Comments

Popular Posts