Another Sunday morning, bright and sunny. I'm alone in the engineering computer lab waiting for the right time to start walking to church and well, kinda thinking about how I'm going to approach the new week... Should I be really industrious and work like there is no tomorrow? I've got no idea... but we'll take it day by day.

All notions of summer have disappeared from my mind. Now its main focus is to study and to get the grades that I want. God willing... However on the other hand, there is my work hard and play hard motto this year and as I think back to the previous week, I really do have to thank God for the energy... I don't know how I managed to do all of that I've done over the past week, speaking of which... I still have to get a pair of shoes and a new shirt. Retail theraphy... nothing quite like it. LOL

I'm actually enjoying myself in university and though its only the beginning of the 3rd week, I hope I can carry this attitude all the way to the end of the year. Once again, my mantra! Work hard, play hard! Woo hoo!

Comments

Popular Posts