Smokey the Bear

Listening to: Sheep Go to Heaven, Cake
Thinking of: I wanna head back to bed

Anyways, a bit of background... its kinda early in the morning and I've been awake since 5... Not a bad thing altogether... Can't really remember the last time I managed to coax myself out from bed at 5-ish just to do things. Think it was in 1st year being the Malaysian Soc. External Officer when yours truly had to make sure e-mails and schedules had to be sent out before people woke up. LOL!

But the day looks promising... if I can keep the past to the past and move along the way. I don't have that many plans today... but I think thats actually good for once. To a certain extent I think I've really exhausted myself over the last week and now I'm paying the price for it. Uggghhh... But hey, thats not going to stop me from playing Volleyball... I can't remember the last time I played it. Not that I'm any good to begin with... I mean digging the ball once is a good thing.

I was looking at some of my pictures of my Kuantan trip earlier and really, I remember feeling rather happy and blissful then. Kuantan... though I sail further away from it each day, its a point I look back with so many fond memories.

Comments

Popular Posts