Listening to: Nothing... I forgot to carry along my headphones this morning
Thinking of: Winter Wonderland? Never!

Its another day in the dreary library sitting at my usual perch on the 4th floor. I guess the library isn't all that bad... its got a pretty good view of the engineering school and well, during autumn, the trees covered with red and orange leaves and they're so pretty... Well, a total havoc for the cleaners sure (they've got massive vaccum cleaners that can be driven around, would want to try that really), but for me at least... I find the sight of falling red leaves and the noises they make so fascinating even 9 years on after I've seen autumn with my own eyes.

Films, managed to catch Kill Bill, 2 fast 2 furious and American Wedding... all in a span of 2 weeks. Personally I don't think Kill Bill lived up to its potential and well, it became more of a bloody mess to be honest. Not to say that it was bad... but it could be so much more. Conclusion, a good flick with way too much gore and headless graphic scenes. My housmates loved American Wedding as we see 1/2 (can't believe they axed Tara Reid) of the crew doing their usual stunts for the 3rd time. I found it amusing... but I don't find it compelling enough to actually spend money on. 2 Fast 2 Furious... enough said.

Comments

Popular Posts