Listening to: Nothing
Thinking about: Nothing

So this new nothingness that comes with me. I guess its a Sunday morning and I'm at the IT centre before I take a walk over to church. Its been a pretty tough week, this week. Things to do, classes to attend... to settle in once again with different housemates and also to start working on whatever I have to do. Its been a big run around and I do hope that along the way, I'll get a little bit of support here and there from friends and family, also that I won't get sidetracked by doing other things instead of whatever I'm supposed to do.

I'll be going sailing on the coming Saturday, Graham convinced me that I should join the sailing soc. The only one which I actually regret signing up for and hence wasting a couple of pounds on was Mountain Biking, don't get me wrong... I love the sport, I think its one that's gotten me through lots of tough times and what that builds character while having a great deal of fun and a shot of adrenaline through the arm, the thing is that I don't have a proper Mountain Bike in the UK and I'm unwilling to fork out about 300 pounds to get one. Other sports of which I've taken an interest is badminton (as always), motorsports and archery, though I've yet to tell Will that I'll be doing it. Sigh...

My badminton game has deteriorated, I can't place a shot properly to the small boxes at the corners anymore and my smashes are absolutely gone, I can't even hold a racquet naturally anymore. I guess give me a couple of games and hopefully I'll be back on track.

I've also gone for a couple of parties so far and really, Greek chicks are really, really hot. Met a couple of them the other day and I almost had to roll my tongue back into my mouth and lift my jaw off the floor before I could even say hi. Oh well...

Anyways, as for me, I think I shall leave this blog as it is for the meantime till I can find a proper time to update it as well as just to prune it a little here and there.

Comments

Popular Posts