Darkness Falls

Listening to: Are you happy now, Michelle Branch
Thinking of: To catch up with a lost day

I kinda feel that today was utterly wasted due to bad time management and the lack of discipline on my part. For some reason, I was perpetually distracted; I can't really think of a moment when I was focused on my work and my work alone. I always had something else on my mind and something else that I wanted to do or I wished I did. Oh well, its just one of those days when the mind is set on working but the heart is nowhere to be found. Oh well...Hehehe.

Winter is fast approaching, the winds are getting more chilly, the leaves have stopped falling down and they're now just rotting on the side path, the sky is dark by 4:30pm and the winter coats have now been taken out of the closet. Dreary winter is here...

Comments

Popular Posts