Listening to: Trav'lin, Modern Jazz Quartet
Thinking of: The mess up of a day

Well, the weather seems a lot better than previous days... Being in England has brought me to appreciate the fine weather back home in sunny Malaysia when it's Autumn and Spring all year round. Anyway, I think in my usual silly manner, I've actually messed up my day by unintentionally skipping a class... See, the problem is that I've memorised my timetable... only problem was I thought the times were slightly different today (ok, by 2 hours). So not only did I miss my 1 o' clock class since I thought it was at 11 (I went and walked into a lecture by of all people, my project supervisor) and thought that mine was canceled... so headed back to the library to do my work (which coincidentaly happened to be that of the module I skipped). Later, I walked into a lecture at 2pm... and noticed it was full with (gagh! Industrial Econs. students). So even more perplexed than ever, I thought my watch has gone wrong or I've overslept passed Monday and it is now Tuesday... Getting a grip on myself I decided to check my time table again and the wicked truth was soon revealed to yours truly... Sigh... tragic and embarassing is my middle name.

I feel distracted by my emotions and my frustration to comprehend a single word my examples are telling me about Compact Heat Exchangers. I managed to see one when I was working with GL but damn, designing the bloody thing is a real pain in the you know where... Is it any wonder why TNB Generation decided to get the Japanese to design the heat exchanger for their power stations.

Comments

Popular Posts