Grey buildings lighted up

Listening to: Space, Something Corporate
Thinking of: So many things

I've not really listened much to Something Corporate, but yet each time I play the album it grows on me. Thanks Iain! I admire the piano rifts and composition... its not overtly complicated and sometimes its just a selection of chords, a good selection of chords... but I do like the idea of having something like a Grand Piano or a Saxaphone or Violins in a modern rock song. It gives it a bit more body, warmth and a more personal, classy nature.

The day is grey and well, now I am all by myself in the library with the laptop and a selection of songs. Somehow I do wish that I'd find the guts to ask a couple of people out. Oh well... Hehehe...

Anyways, its back to work and reading...

Cheerio

Comments

Popular Posts