Listening to: Piano Concerto No. 5 in E flat Allegro Op.73, Beethoven
Thinking: Why the heck classical music have such long names

Right, the pizza is in the oven and I'm hungry... I just got myself a new classical cd to accompany the rest of my very jazz and rock collection. I'm quite happy with myself and I'm now back in Leamington in the comfort of my own room... Though I was happily chatting away with friends in the Chaplaincy before I decided to pop back home, there is nothing quite like my own place. Oh, I've also got a poster of Taz! Hehehe... now how cool is that?! I'm not going to think of the money spent today on things non accademic... like another 3 books which give brief introduction to several topics... I chose Aristotle, Paul (of which we have most of the New Testament) and Freud. Basically my motive being that so I can have some idea on how to pretend to be having an intelligent conversation... I tell you, I am so bloody pretentious! I mean listening to Beethoven and reading fancy books... Hahaha... and then next minute some loud piece of crap will be blaring through the speakers and I'll be reading glossy magazines (those meant for men by the way)

Oh well, I am feeling a little bashful today... I think it must be the weather...

Comments

Popular Posts