No Name Game

Listening to: Take California, Propellerheads
Thinking:

Well, its been a long time since I last posted anything... its not that I've got nothing to write, just the lack of inspiration and the bundles of work and all. So what have I done lately thats good... interestingly enough, I've been going out almost every day meeting new people and getting to know those I've just met a little better

One of my housemates is going out with this girl and he seems pretty happy about it. Good on ya' mate! Sigh... young love... :P

On with the work side, I've literally been swamped with work and somehow I think it relates with the going out somehow... though I can't really put my finger on it ;) Hehehehe...

I went to cell group with Ee Lynn on Tuesday... and I so thank God for her... Truly a wonderful friend.

Oh well, just thought I'd keep this short and while I've got nothing planned for the rest of the night but sleep... I once again don't have the great inclination to write... it almost seemed as if that inclination has disappeared overnight, which is almost tragic really.

Cheerio!

Comments

Popular Posts