Listening to: First Love, Utada Hikaru

Before I head to bed... Thought I'd throw in a short entry. Barbeques... Well, someone had one today and ending up cooking again. Well, at least for most of the time anyway... there were 2 grills (though the one I was using was essentially a trolly from Marks and Spencer) and yeah, did one. Hand ended up black with soot and of all things, I was wearing a white t-shirt. Bummer! Admittedly, thought they had the hard part done when another bunch of us arrived... starting the fire. Only thing was, nobody was cooking or keeping it going. Oh well, cest la vie... think it turned for the better. Thanks for organizing it Imran!

My heart isn't here with me at the moment... I'm guessing it's wandering the world somewhere. Today's Sainsbury bill came to 30 odd quid. Didn't buy much... just think got the more expensive things, like fruit juice (but they were on offer, who could resist) and RedBull (gives wings?) The most expensive thing on the list however were cherries... Fresh cheries... gorgeous... oh well, I guess once in a while.

I had a conversation with a friend which popped the thought of my preferences in terms of women are concerned... She reckons that I've developed a set of rules unknowingly that perhaps defines my idea of beauty and attractiveness. She's probably right actually. However, the only thing I can think of is that they're all non- blondes... all brunettes or black haired. I guess the latter is quite the norm seeing that well, most of (in fact, the entirety) the adolescent life was spent living in Malaysia and on contrary to when I was much younger, most of my friends are all Malaysian. Progression of topic, being in England and mixing with the company that I do... I will miss the idea of having friends from all parts of the world, from the Far East to South America... My heart found.

"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light of meaning in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Comments

Popular Posts