Listening to: Heavy Metal Machine, Smashing Pumpkins

After an early morning dose of Charles Mingus and George Gershwin, its time to change to something else. CHange... Well, screw change... I just want to lie in bed and rot away for awhile. Oh computer god, here i place infront of you an offering of blank cds as a symbol of brainless devotion, an offering for your unending flicker of light that has drawn me away from reality.

Dad just got himself a killer camera... I just hope its not to heavy to carry around. I guess I'm going to start receiving lots of photos from home about the only willing (well, not quite willing, he's got no choice) model, my dog. Just got one today and bloody hell, with 8MP the file size was larger than my life compiled into several files and folders. Mind the curses though, just feeling a little jaded at the moment... in need of a bed and some happier music.

Comments

Popular Posts